Private Showing Policies
Thanks for considering us for your private showing! Please note the following procedures:
- Private showings are shows that are shown outside of normal business hours. These showings are available only between May 1st and 15, and December 1st through 18th. Due to the schedules of our staff, no other dates are available during the year.
- We will not have confirmation of what movies are showing until the Monday preceding the weekend that new movies will start.
- A minimum of 70 tickets must be purchased.
- In order for us to have adequate concession stock and to schedule staff, private showings must be booked and finalized within 21 days of the scheduled showing.
- Payments for private showings must be made with a credit card, cash or business check. Payment is required the day of the event. Sorry, but we do not accept purchase orders.
- Special rates are available for non-profit organizations or schools. Please contact us at email@example.com for a pricing estimate.
Sorry, but due to our already low ticket prices, we do not offer group discounts.
Lakeside Cinema 6 offers ticket discounts to students (student ID required), seniors (age 65 and over) and disabled veterans (VHIC card required). Identification is required for discounts. Please see our Box Office during normal business hours for more information.